Dr. Code presented a presentation at the AOCS meeting using Emu oil as a carrier for lidocaine. Emu oil was found to improve the time for lidocaine to penetrate by 3 times faster.
- Emu oil offers protection in Crohn’s disease model in rats.
- Emu oil decreases atherogenic plaque formation in cafeteria diet-induced obese rats.
- Efficacy of Topical Application of Emu Oil on Areola Skin Barrier in Breastfeeding Women.
- Amelioration of FCA induced arthritis on topical application of curcumin in combination with emu oil
- Comparison of AEA Certified Emu Oil to Molecularly Distilled Emu Oil